On this page I will put my progress in developing a X10 CM15pro gateway for the xPL protocol. Here I will also park the sources under open source licence.
Current status (april 2010):
- I have a working proof of concept
- I build it in Visual Basic for now
- It's a simple glue between the CM15pro SDK and the xPLOCX project
Near future plans:
- Implement the full X10.basic scheme
- Put in sufficient error handling
- Deliver the code and binaries
Optional long term plans:
- Switching to a more portable language
- Implementing the lighting scheme
- Maybe moving away from xPLOCX to the .NET libs
If you can not wait, please let me know and motivate me!